CRYO-S mini in DERMATOLOGY
Cryosurgery is a way of treatment that is used for various benign, premalignant and malignant skin lesions, either as a primary or
as an alternative form of treatment. From clinical point of view the method is simple and safe. The broad spectrum
of indications and relatively low cost of freezing makes this technique very popular in dermatological practice.
ADVANTAGES OF CRYOSURGERY WITH CRYO–S Mini IN DERMATOSURGERY
• bloodless method
• nonkoloidal method, leaves no scars
• in most cases anesthesia is not needed
• treatments can be single or multi-stage
• low invasive method acceptable for patients in all ages (most of them can be treated in
out-patient clinics or One Day Surgery centers)
• treatment is safe
• very good cosmetic effects
SPRAY TYPE CRYOPROBE – SD 10
Developed by Metrum CryoFlex spray probe system dedicated for dermatosurgery can be used with unique cryoapplicator SD 10.
This is only one in the world, patented, open type cryosurgical cryoprobe with fluent, adjustable freezing power.
Reusable spray type cryoprobe can be used with:
· single use cotton sticks (for large and and regular lesions)
· reusable freezing limiters shields (for regular, flat lesions)
SD 10 spray type cryoprobe can replace all contact type cryoprobes except
the needle type. Spray type cryoprobe can be used more efficiently in comparison with traditional contact type (even liquid nitrogen probes) because of:
• possibility of tissue moistening with liquid N2O - accumulation of liquid N2O intensifies cryodestruction (1 drop of liquid N20 is twice as powerful as 1 drop of liquid nitrogen)
• possibility of tissue’s micro cracks penetration
Contact probes for Cryo-S Mini in dermatosurgery
All of the probes are reusable, easy to sterilize and easy in exploitation.
N2O SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- N2O cylinders can be stored for several years without gas losses
- pressure cylinders are rented – payment is only for gas
- N2O is widely available
- high energetic performance
- 7 kg of N2O lasts for 4 hours of continuous work (for the same period a 45 kg of liquid nitrogen is needed)
- possibility of using in many medical specialties.