CRYO-S CLASSIC device is intended for local, rapid and efficient freezing of tissues using a wide range of contact cryoapplicators and unique spraying cryoapplicator, which with continuous cooling adjustment permits freezing of very small lesions (several cubic millimetres) as well as very large ones (several dozens cubic centimetres) by directly spraying liquid nitrous oxide on treated lesion.
CRYO-S CLASSIC can be used both in operating theatres as well as in small surgeries. The device requires no electric power supply. All functions of the apparatus are either supplied pneumatically (from a gas cylinder) or from a battery (timer power supply).
- No electricity use.
- Uses built-in battery.
- Pneumatic supply system (gas cylinder).
- Cooling medium: Nitrous suboxide (N2O),or Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Efficient and easy in application and safe in storage(used steel cylinders).10L of the gas is capable to serve approximately 60-70 patients. The gas provides us with low temperatures down to – 89C by expanding in the cryoapplicators’s.
- Gas flow control and adjustment(ONLY CRYO-S Devices).
- Key parameter defining cryoapplicator’s efficiency. The volume of gas flowing through the cryoapplicator is measured by the flow meter. Flow volume indicates a condition of the cryoprobe of the device. The optimal value of the flow means that freezing procedure will be performed effectively. Flow value control on the indicator and flow of the gas from device’s outlet is very important in the maintenance of the procedure efficiency. Small values on the flow indicator mean that cryoprobe is partly closed(i.e. with dirt or moisture) or pressure in the cylinder is too low.
- Pressure gauge and pressure adjustment.
- After the cylinder valve is opened, the internal circuit of the apparatus is filled with gas under pressure: yellow 0 – 20 bar: end-piece cleaning pressure/blue 25 – 50 bar: standard operating pressure/red 60 – 80 bar: overpressure.
- Timer setting.
- Procedure duration measurement.
- Pre-set procedure duration indication with beeps.
- Device informs a user about the time flow every 5 seconds with beep or voice signal.
- Laser surgery
- Laser treatment cooling device
- Sequential compression massage