CRYO-S PAINLESS state-of-the-art cryosurgical device is the next generation of apparatus used by many experts in the field since 1992.
The working medium for CRYO-S PAINLESS is carbon dioxide: CO2 (-78°C) or nitrous oxide: N2O (-89°C), very efficient and easy to use gases. A 10 liter cylinder of CO2/N2O serves for approximately 60 procedures.
CRYO-S PAINLESS is controlled by a microprocessor and all the parameters are displayed and monitored on a LCD screen.
- Mode selection probe, cleaning and freezing can be performed automatically using footswitch or touch screen which allows to keep the site of a procedure under sterile conditions.
- Electronic communication (chip system) between the connected probe and device allows recognition of optimal operating parameters and auto-configures to cryoprobe characteristics. Pressure and gas flow are set automatically, any manual adjustment is not necessary
- Contains automatic cryoprobe test system and two freezing modes (continuous and sequential). Probe test system includes autocleaning and short freezing test.
- Cryoprobe temperature, cylinder pressure, gas flow inside of cryoprobe and procedure time are displayed during freezing.
- Built-in voice communication
- Built-in neurostimulation (sensory, motor).
Cryprobes & cryoneedles
The largest selection of cryoprobes-the thinnest cryoprobes for cryoanalgesia available on the global pain management market.
We are offering both single use and multiple use, easy to sterilize (steam, plasma, gas) cryoneedles.The special construction enables precise freezing and fast defrosting. The tip of a probe inserted precutaneously is sharp or blunt. Cryoneedles that aim to stick to the nerve more closely are rounded and inserted through disposable or reusable cannulas (e.g. angiocatheters).
Cryoprobes are all covered with medical teflon.That is why the stimulation is possible only at the probe tip.
All cryprobes are visible in the ultrasound images- they are hyperechogenic.
Gauge from 24Ga up to 16Ga.Single use,sterile, ready to use, double pack crypneedles.
- Power requirements
- Power 100÷240V (50/60Hz) AC
- Maximum power consumption 150 VA
- Cooling medium
- CO2- 78°C or N2O – 89°C
- Maximum pressure 70 bars (CO2) and 55 bars (N2O)
- Working pressure 48÷65 bars (CO2), 38-53 bars (N2O)
- LCD screen (touch)
- Voice information system (information about key figures during procedure)
- Comfortable foot switch controller (dual function)
- Automatic/Manual control of the flow rate parameters
- Automatic gas pressure control
- Freezing temperature control
- Two operation modes (auto and manual)°
- Built-in neurostimulator with 2 types of stimulation (sensory and motor) and variety of options for manual settings
- for motor stimulation:1 and 2 Hz
- for sensory stimulation: 50, 100, 150, 200 Hz
- Impulse width setting: 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0-5.0 ms
Functional modes of unique cryoprobe prepairing system:
- Standard – cryoprobe is automatically purged before each procedure for several seconds and then a few seconds of testing freezing is performed. In this mode cryoprobe is tested and prepared according to parameters programmed on attached microchip. When such preparation is finished cryoprobe is ready for freezing.
- Service – it starts automatically when decreased flow rate in cryoprobe or cryoprobe blockage is noticed. It can be performed also during the procedure. Service mode is diagnosing and solving problems caused by previous improper use of the cryoprobe.
- Laser surgery
- Laser treatment cooling device
- Sequential compression massage