Skin air cooling system
The device is used in dermatological laser therapy with cold air cooling can significantly reduce side effects and increase patient satifaction while only slightly affects clearance. CRYO-T ® Cooler is medical device with a possibility of customization according to customer’s technical and design requirements (OEM). Device is dedicated for local skin cooling during all kind of LASER, IPL and RF treatments. METRUM CRYOFLEX is a medical devices manufacturer with many years of experience in low temperatures application. Over 7000 private clinics are using our devices what makes us unquestionable leader on the market. Our knowledge and unconventional approach helped us to design very effective, non-cryostimulating device for local skin cooling.
Application of CRYO-T Cooler
Device for local skin cooling during and after:
- Laser skin resurfacing (CO2, Fraxen, Microdermabrasion, Filers)
- Laser hear removal (IPL, Alexandrite laser, Nd:Yag, Diode)
- RF procedure
- IPL procedure
Advantages of CRYO-T ® Cooler
- Reduces pain feeling and uplifts the general comfort of the patients
- Protects tissues from thermal injuries
- Minimizes inflammation and oedema after treatment
- Can be used with any laser device or IPL device
- CRYO-T Cooler is easy and safe in use
- Does not require additional exploitation costs
- Has an extra shelf for laser device
CRYO-T Cooler has two working modes:
Air flow regulation is automatically adjusted according to patient’s skin temperature, which is measured by IR sensor built in the nozzle. This way, an operator does not have to change the position of the nozzle and power of air steam. Additional use of pantograph enables hands free procedure.
In this mode an operator can regulate airflow manually choosing from 6 levels of power. User friendly graphical interface enables easy operation. Application nozzle with temerature measurement (optional)
- IR measurement without skin contact.
- Alarm signal when skin reaches critically, low temperature.
- Air flow regulation according to actual skin temperature.
- Guarantee of safer procedure.
- Cryoanalgesia in pain management
- Cryoanalgesia in pectus excavatum
- Laser surgery
- Laser treatment cooling device
- Sequential compression massage